Is Heaven All We Hope For?

Tuesday, July 12, 2011
Psalm 19:1

Is heaven all we hope for? Dr. R.G. Lee, a famous preacher of the past, was on his deathbed in a come when suddenly his eyes opened and exclaiming to his daughter, "I see heaven." She said, "Tell me about it." To which Rev. Lee replied, "Oh my sermons never did it justice. I see your mother. I see Jesus. It's so beautiful." One of this century's greatest preachers couldn't do it justice. Human language is simply inadequate to describe it.

I remember standing at the edge of the Grand Canyon and, for a moment, I stood in awe of the grandeur of the sight. I walk on a quite beach and I'm in awe of God's creation. but as magnificent as these are, these are nothing compared to heaven.

Imagine being in the presence of the King of the Universe and all who follow Him. What a sight that will be! It will be greater than we can hope or imagine. So don't miss out. The ticket for getting there is know Jesus Christ as your Savior and Lord.

-Right From The Heart 1-Minute Devotions

0 comments:

Post a Comment