Bitter-Sweet

Wednesday, October 14, 2009
I don't even know what to blog about this morning. It amazes me how our life is to be "Sweet" with God's blessings and grace and mercy and love. But, why do I choose to add that "Bitterness" into my life.

OK, thats it. I have no other thoughts or a solution for that. Prayer and continue to read. That's my only solution. It just frustrates me that I become so ignorant to let anxiety and anger and frustration overcome me from time to time.

On a light note......

Blameless has just uploaded their 5 new songs to their MySpace. Totally amazing! You have to check it out. No joke! www.MySpace.com/BlamelessMusic

Not Ashamed may be printing up their first shirts in as little as 2 weeks. It looks like they may start out with 4 designs. Very promising designs. The quality of the shirts themselves is the highest in the industry. The company that I found was by complete accident, and he was able to help us keep costs down. Talk about a blessing!

As of right now (this may change) it looks like we will have 1 mens shirt for $30, 1 men's shirt for $20 and 2 women's shirts for $18, but we may be able to even lower the cost of the women's shirts to $16! I personally feel that the designs are pretty hot. We are lookin at releasing a number of shirts every month. We are already designing for December and January which are looking phenominal!

I'm nervous, though. I'm nervous of people not liking them, or for me stepping away from the "message" that I really want to use this for. I guess that I'm scared of failure on all the different levels. I believe in the message, I believe in the designs and I believe in the quality of shirts that we are selecting.

But, overall I'm excited and happy. Just wanted to share my feelings LOL. Have an awesome day anyone reading this!

0 comments:

Post a Comment