Knoxville Road Trip/Harris Wedding

Monday, September 21, 2009
Ok, so Sissy and I went to Knoxville for my cousin's wedding. It was really really nice! Reception was nice as well. It was good to see some of my family again.

Well, as we get to Knoxville, I get pulled over like 100 yards from our hotel. FOR DOING A U-TURN!!! I couldn't believe it. So, he has all my information, and then comes RUNNING back to my truck, throws my I.D. in and says "Be Safe" and takes off. God is good, huh???? I thought I was gonna get a ticket for a stinking u-turn lol.

I had a blast. I still find it kinda funny how you can have a ridiculous amount of fun doing absolutely nothing as long as it's with the right company. 9 hours in the truck, no cd's (i got a few cds out for the ride back) and we basically just acted up.

Oh, and before everyone else hear's about it and says that I'm mean, YES, I threw Sissy into the wall and into a painting. Sorry LOL

Below are some pictures. If you want to see more, go to my Facebook or Myspace













0 comments:

Post a Comment